Saturday, November 22, 2008

With Christmas on the way I want to find out the best and worst gifts


So Christmas is nearing and I have gotten some rotten gifts and some really sweet gifts. My most rotten gift of all was the gift I gave someone the year before. YIKES, come on please try and remember what I got you. That is just something you should do. I mean if you know that you are going to be re gifting you should just leave the tag on the gift so you don't have that blunder. I still can't help but laugh and I still will not confess that I knew it was the I gave them the year before.

My favorite Christmas gift was my Mr. Potato Head huge gift set from my mother in-law. Yes I know I am a kid at heart but, it is something I collect. I know call me a dork but, I love them why I just don't know. The next year at Christmas the family played white elephant and my sister-in-law included a Mr. Potato Head lets just say it got a little ugly. Just kidding! My husband and I were in competition with others just to get me that. Ever since my husband finds time to mention a new potato head that he has seen just to see if that is what I want this year. SO CUTE I LOVE HIM FOR THAT! :)

I will say my best Christmas gift of all is just spending it with the ones I love and sharing that special moment. Those are the times I cherish and add to one of my chapters in life. I just love spending that time with my daughter and husband. Watching my daughter's eyes light up when she sees that special gift. So now I must ask what is your worst and best Christmas gift you have gotten in the past or ones that you already had to sneak a peak on?

If you need help this year on getting that best gift and not be the rotten gift mentioned in my blog you need to head over to http://presentprofessor.com its the guru of gift giving. It will help you out with that difficult hard to find gift for that special person!

No comments: