Monday, November 10, 2008

So you won't have confusion get Mabel's Labels!!!


These labels help you out! Please read below about the labels.

All time classic labels are one of my favorites. They are so durable. These labels will withstand the dishwasher, microwave and UV rays for years to come. I Put the sticky labels on cups to go to grandmas. My niece and my daughter are about the same age so I don't want confusion between their cups. So this is super great!

The clothing labels are fabulous as well. You pack and overnight bag for sleep overs and the next day you pick your child up you realize you don't have all of their clothes. Well with these labels you will have no concerns. I just put them on the inside of the shirt and I never lose my daughters clothing again!!!!

Please check out their website for a variety of labels.

www.mabel.ca

No comments: