Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Online Shopping

Do you have an online shopping addiction? I swear, I do! Only with deals. I continually see feeds of sales, and I compare the pricing from retail to sale price. Amazon has become the worst thing for me! I find myself searching Amazon at night for so many things. It truly is taking over the shopping world. I love Amazon deals, but I am the type depending on the product I have to see it in person before I purchase it.

I have seen so many people that have youtube feeds about Wish and other companies that I see use Aliexpress or other drop ship companies. When looking for a deal, I have gone to Aliexpress because I said, hey, why not go to the source. That in itself is too much. Many companies sell the same product they say. You will see the same image used, but when do you genuinely get the item that is in the photo. That's a tricky one.

I am curious where has everyone been hunting for their deals. Are you stuck on Amazon or are you a part of a FB group that shows you sales?

No comments: