Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Blended Families

I finally clicked back on this blog! I cannot believe it has been 5 years since I have been here writing to you all. Well, in five years, so much has changed. I have been through so many life changes that I have never shared with any of my readers. Well, in the time since I was continually writing to you all, I have gone through a divorce, tried to find myself, and found a new love. I am now engaged and will be going through the chaos of being a blended family.

Have you gone through this? Please share with us all how you have gone about keeping it light and easy for navigating through the waves of exes. I think we all could say good things and bad things, but I only want to focus on positive things.

I want to start sharing my life of all the good and bad with blending families together. I know I am in for a bumpy ride!


No comments: