Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Black Friday

Black Friday is right around the corner. Are you heading out to shop, or are you staying in and finding deals online? I want to know, are you already done shopping? I cannot get over how organized people can be with gift-giving. I try I swear I try to be more organized. Last year I was just about done near black Friday, but this year I am not. When I think of shopping now, its what gift card are the kids looking for now. I remember the joy of thinking I found the perfect gift for the kids well that over! My kids have grown up, and now it's I don't want any gift except gift cards. Ugh! Why is it that when they get older, it gets harder to shop for them. I need to find ideas for an I think I am a teenager and a teenager. HELP! lol




  

No comments: