Tuesday, January 13, 2009







I was so happy when I got to my mailbox and found a box of soaps from Britewerkz Bubbles for my husband to try. So here is the truth he hesitated at first because of the look of the bar. I guess he is used to the typical boring simple white bar of soap. Ahh the power of a woman lol. He took the bar and used it and of course me being me I asked him a million and one questions.




Here are the stats on the Britewerkz Bubbles soap. His skin was oh my goodness really soft. Sometimes when you use the typical bar soap it tends to dry your skin out but this soap did not do that. I also love the scents that Britewerkz Bubbles put into their soaps. I love that they have created a bunch of scents that truly reflect a man's taste. My favorite scent as well as my husbands is difter.




After testing Britewerkz Bubbles out I was curious what was in the soap. Well let's just say it's great to know what is in the soap. I mean you look at that typical bar of soap and half of the stuff that is in it I have no idea what it is. I love that they put shea butter and coconut oil in their products. The reason I love shea butter is because anything with shea butter leaves the skin super silky and right now with the bad weather hitting us in Wisconsin it's FABULOUS! I also love that they put coconut oil in the soap it's that extra added scent that leaves the skin smooth as well. Plus one last bonus cocoa butter every mommy knows the importance of cocoa butter :)



My husband has tried the Britewerkz Bubbles soaps and we were so thrilled that we had a few other samples and we passed them on. My father in-law and my brother in-laws can't stop raving on how great the Britewerkz Bubbles soap is. Thanks for introducing my family to wonderful men soaps and ladies soap by Britewerkz Bubbles is the best for that special man in your life.

No comments: