Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wow!

So I finally decided to take a look at blogger, and it has been quite some time since I have posted on here. Life is a whirl wind of craziness...boy oh boy! My Kiwi turns six this year man time flies. I was looking back into my older posts, and I saw pictures of her when she was little. I miss those times the baby stage when all she wanted was me, and now I am lucky if I can help her put her coat on lol. She is becoming herself, and I love learning new things about her daily. Not a day goes by that I believe that she is developing into nothing shy of greatness.
Parents, we all want the best advice, and well, every parent has something that worked differently for each other. I want to hear the stories in which you did when your child got older to see how they are changing through the years. Every month I take Kiwi to see Mr. Dean at a paint it pottery place, so I watch her art evolve into masterpieces :) I'd like to find new ways of watching her development throughout the years. Suggestions, please!

No comments: