Thursday, July 15, 2010

The days are interesting!

So today begins with a day of many questions...am I being the best parent that I can be? Am I effecting someones life? Do I make someone smile everyday? Am I proud of myself? Well to answer all of the above I feel some days not so much but who in life is perfect? I am certainly not but I strive to do my best. I was told recently that I am too hard on myself but who isn't. I guess this little note was to say don't strive too hard to be well at something just sit back and enjoy the moment in which you are in. I am extremely grateful for my family and friends that remind me daily that nothing is considered perfection. Just a job well done. So when you question yourself sit back smile and enjoy those little moments and feel great about yourself :)




No comments: