Sunday, November 22, 2009

I AM BACK IN ACTION

Hey, readers, so this week has been an exciting week. I have been busy with life and wow I didn't realize how long it has been since I have been on here. So life is good. The Kiwi monster is turning four in February...man life goes by fast. I never believed many when they would say cherish the moments because they grow up fast. I would laugh and well now I have come to realize man they weren't lying. I wanted to let my readers know that I will be having someone join my blog to write about their parenting experiences with you as well. My best friend Jen will start letting you into her life as well and the crazy moments of parenting. The last few posts were about the Kiwi and potty training. Sorry I didn't inform you guys but yay she is fully potty trained! :) Huge smiles across the board. Thank you for the readers that showed concern to my last post. I love knowing that people care and hope for the best to others. So as I am hitting the scene again what would you readers like to read about? Are you facing issues that you want advice about? Are you in search of a great organic product website? Hmm...do we get back crafty? Keep me posted on what it is you want! Lookiing forward to learn about the latest news in your life.

No comments: